When all ends fails, we are never out of choices, perhaps alternatives; but there usually is a way out. ‘Lanrenny

BIRTHDAY GRATITUDE

 Today, my heart is filled with gratitude.

The journey till this moment has been a revelation of all that only God could do and has done.

I am grateful for all I am blessed with. Especially, my awesome family - my wife - Mobolaji and the 2 boys (our champions of hope). As well as, my parents and brothers.

I look back through several years past, and all I see is GRACE. The wonder of God's sure testimonies. 

As such, I humbled by the realities in my life. 

To this end, I want to sincerely appreciate everyone who has been a part of the making of this "ME" the world celebrates today. Your influences and impact, both positive and negative, through words and actions, has helped in my self-discovery of purpose and essence. And for this, I consider myself blessed to have you all in my life.

And as we journey together in this new phase of my life, it is my hope that our engagements will lead our fulfillment of purpose.

Keep Breathing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment